We are delighted to announce the Greater Manchester VCSE Accord Delivery Plan 2023 – 2026.
The central themes of delivery are:
- Scaling up the VCSE role in addressing inequality, population health delivery models, and in creating a more inclusive economy
- Supporting the effective Commissioning and Investment of GM VCSE action
- Helping to develop a resilient ‘VCSE Ecosystem’ in the face of current challenges
- Ensuring powerful VCSE representation and voice, and
- Finding ways to support Greater Manchester’s 75,000-strong VCSE workforce, 500,000 volunteers and 300,000 informal carers.
Anna Cooper, Programme Manager leading on coordination of delivery of the plan, said: “We know that the sector is facing the sternest set of challenges in decades and how this work needs to create the right conditions and opportunities. Working with VCSE leaders across all parts of Greater Manchester, I know our ambition is to make a difference for the ~17,000+ VCSE organisations playing a vital role in our communities. That’s what we have committed to doing.”